Boost Your Internet Speed for Sure
Windows uses the 20% of your internet bandwidth. If you’re using Microsoft Windows OS genuinely or ..., you are a part of Microsoft development through error reports and all.
Do you want to use 100% bandwidth of your internet connection?
If yes !
Follow these steps:
- Right click on taskbar then select Task Manager to open “Task Manager”. Then click on file menu then select “New Task (Run)”.
- Type "gpedit.msc" with no quotes. This opens the “Group Policy Editor” and goes to: "Local Computer Policy" Go to "Computer Configuration" then "Administrative Templates" then select "Network" then "QoS (Quality of Service) Packet Scheduler" After that, select "Limit Reservable Bandwidth".
- Open Limit Reservable bandwidth, It is “Not Configured” by default. To know the cheat click on Explain tab.
- Not Configured means: The Packet Scheduler limits the system to 20 percent of the bandwidth of a connection."
- Now, you have to do is to ENABLE Reservable bandwidth, and then set it to ZERO. This sets the system to reserve nothing instead of the default 20.