Even I pay my 5 to 6 hours for writing a post, designing the images and finally the best of search engine optimization.
Bloggers analyze that their sites are not being indexed by search engines properly! Why?
Because search engines find the duplicate posts, because this has been copied by copy cats. Oh yes search giants are capable to manage this but not all search engines and not always. The post you generated is used by others if without credit isn't it a big issue to bother you? (How does Chetan Bhagat thinks about the "3 idiots")
Some of you may be thinking about Copyescape, No I will not talk about this now.
Copyescape just tracks and notifies if your content has been copied.
But here I am going to talk about how to generate more traffic from copycats and get some link juice too to increase your page rank :))
Too much bak bak for now!
It's Tynt - Tynt Insight, which generates a backlink after the content which has been copied by someone on his site. Isn't that great?
With Tynt Insight You :
- Get more traffic.
- Increase Search Engine Ranking.
- Get Credit of Your Content.
- See what sites are using your content, but actually promoting your content :)
- Analyze the visits from those websites.
- More CPM hence more money.
How to install it in your website or blog?
- Visit Tynt.com and register your domain not the sub domains (without WWW.)
- Then get the script for your domain after the registration
- Paste the script code into your blog.
Don't forget to share your views, opinions and experience here in the comment field. How do you manage these copy cats? Do you have any other suggestions about the protection of blogs? Have you heard of "White Hat Copycats system :)"?Shekhar Sahu