Free Office Mobile 2010 for Windows Phones, Have You Downloaded?

By Shekhar Sahu on

20 May, 2010  at 5:52 AM

Filed Under: , , , , , ,

Free Office Mobile 2010 for Windows Mobile 6.5

Free Download Microsoft Office Moblie 2010 for Windows Mobile 6.5 Mobile 7 image
We all know that Microsoft's office tools dominate in the market, despite of the availability of free tools such as Google Docs, Open Office etc. Last week Microsoft released Office Mobile 2010 for Windows Mobile 6.5 phones for Free, Yes its available for free. Also they will be releasing Windows Mobile 7.

Office Mobile 2010 bundles new version of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and SharePoint Workspace. The new version is touch friendly, allowing you to seamlessly work with the office tools, preparing presentations on phone. It is now available in 14 languages, and they are working to increase more.

Office Mobile 2010 supports gesture based quick navigation, dragging, dropping of files just a touch away.

Free Download Microsoft Office Moblie 2010 for Windows Mobile 6.5 Mobile 7 powerpoint and word
 Free Download Microsoft Office Moblie photo excel

The new feature SharePoint allows you to share the updated version of any office file you are editing, by synchronizing with SharePoint server. So the latest version is always available. You can also add notes with voice clips, pictures etc. You can seamlessly copy and paste data across applications such as Websites, Email, Office Apps etc. This is very helpful because we know typing on a phone is pain :(

Download Office Mobile 2010

If you have a Window Mobile 6.5 then download Office Mobile 2010 from windows market place [http://marketplace.windowsphone.com/]
Know more about Office Mobile 2010 here.

So friends have you got the new version of office mobile? Do you like it?
Are you waiting for Windows Mobile 7?

Shekhar Sahu

Hand Picked Related Posts

Microsoft Rolls Out New Windows Live Hotmail

Hotmail Integrated Office Web Apps in Your Inbox

Auto Sort Emails Into Folders with Custom Filters

CoolHotmail - Choose Custom Unique Email IDs Which Reflect Your Personality

Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac Released with Integration of  Cloud Based Applications

14 comments for this post

I yet to have a Windows Mobile and unfortunately known of my friend have one. NOKIA, Samsung, Motorola rule here.

Posted on May 20, 2010 at 6:43 AM

Now it's hard to choose between Windows and Android :P

Posted on May 20, 2010 at 7:32 AM

this really seems like a backwards move for Windows and mobile technology. Apple brings out the intuitive new features on the iPad, and Windows bring us... Office again.

Posted on May 20, 2010 at 11:14 AM

I haven't downloaded yet as I don't own a Windows phone. I will however inform my friends!

Posted on May 20, 2010 at 7:31 PM

My bad luck don't have a good phone :(. Thanks for sharing.

Posted on May 20, 2010 at 9:33 PM

@Hank
seems microsoft is busy with live wave 4, so no other stuffs :(

Posted on May 20, 2010 at 9:50 PM

@Blogging
i hope you get a win mobile too :)

Posted on May 20, 2010 at 9:54 PM

@Abhi same here i have a j2me 3G samsung L700 phone, but use only edge/gprs for internet. Thats how i access the net @2kbps :(

Posted on May 20, 2010 at 11:11 PM

I don't have a Windows phone unfortunately :( .

Posted on May 21, 2010 at 3:58 PM

@Shabnam i too dont have windows mobile :!!

Posted on May 21, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Why do I need upgraded Office. Im happy wid whts on my Samsung Omnia. Wht I really need is an innovative new user experince.

Posted on May 28, 2010 at 11:16 PM

The Office 2010 is already incorporated into the custom ROM I use to download and install on my HTC Touch Pro 2 :D

Posted on June 1, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Wow! that's good news for those who want writing anywhere. :D

Posted on June 3, 2010 at 11:35 AM