Help Blogger Improve, Test New Features & Google Pays You $75 Gift Checks

By Shekhar Sahu on

05 June, 2010  at 12:20 PM

Filed Under: , , , , ,

Participate in Blogger Usabilty Study & Google Pays $75 Rewards

Google Rewards/pays $75 to test new features in Blogger image

Blogger is one of the most popular Blogging software. Since Google acquired Blogger.com, Google has been adding new features and trying to make it of enterprise level, though wordpress users won't try to agree!

Blogger team has invited users to participate in a feedback and testing session, actually usability study session for them. The participants will get opportunity to explore many new features which are under development and ready to roll out. Our feedback will help them to know What are our needs? What do we expect? How can Blogger improve? and What are our complaints?

What Do You Get?

The most fascinating part is - Google will pay $75 worth American Express gift checks as reward to every participant of study. I guess nothing can't resist you to join in the feedback program, even if you are a wordpress fan :)) And remember every improvement is at last going to help Blogger users.
It's my experience they regard every suggestions users make. In fact one of mine too, I will share them later.

Google pays $75 American Express Gift Checks to test new features in Blogger picture

How to Participate?

You should be at least 18 years old to participate, well I am 18 now. Make sure you have a hi speed internet connection for the video conference and you have a telephone. Mobile phones along with bluetooth handsfree is recommended. They will be recording your audio/video conversations for about 60 minutes, so handsfree would be comfortable. The willing participants are required to have a computer running Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000.
The most important thing is that you accept "Usability Non-Disclosure Agreement", means you will not be able to talk about the under development features and the session anywhere before its launch.

Fill this usability study/feedback session form and specify the appointment time you are free so that Google correspondent will contact you for the session. Enter your website or blog address, you'd like them to see.

Signup and receive your $75 gift checks as a token of appreciation.

I think Google is very serious about Blogger now, Google products are dominating in every field, why not in Blogging?

So friends are you going to join this session? Do you think this is really going to help? Do you think Blogger can compete Wordpresss, or it will fail despite of paying huge amount for the "free service" and having the best engineers with them.

Your Friend - Shekhar Sahu

Hand Picked Must Read Posts

22 comments for this post

Unfortunately I am just 14! :(

Posted on June 5, 2010 at 2:20 PM

Looks like a good opportunity. I will have to check it out.

Posted on June 5, 2010 at 7:34 PM

I love testing Beta products I have done that in past for Google (Yahoomail, Firefox...) And if I can get paid for my feedback, then wow! I'm jumping in right away...

Posted on June 6, 2010 at 11:40 AM

@Ankit very sad!

Posted on June 6, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Thanks Shekhar. While I don't use Blogger anymore, it was my first platform of choice before I switched on over to Wordpress. I'll put in the submission and see how that'll work out. If I get chosen. I hope to do a review of it. (Fingers crossed)

Thanks for also visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy some of the free resources there as well as put them to good use by taking some action. You're not bad yourself for only a year. Keep it going young man, the future is unlimited with web 2.0!

Posted on June 6, 2010 at 4:00 PM

That's interesting, wait and see the outcome!

Posted on June 6, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Surely I'll participate.It is a good opportunity to make money online.

Posted on June 6, 2010 at 7:43 PM

Wow $75 for just testing???? this i should see! Thanks for the post mate :D

Posted on June 6, 2010 at 9:06 PM

Professional bloggers recommend people to use Wordpress. I think this move of Blogger will lead people to think for a change. In blogger presently plug ins can't be used. That's the biggest problem.

Posted on June 6, 2010 at 9:47 PM

Who knows if Plugins in Bloggers would be supported in future, what if Blogger planning for HTML5! I am very optimist about it.

Posted on June 6, 2010 at 10:08 PM

Pretty sure it'll be more AdSense friendly. Remember, Amazon is "in" there now. It'll be a good opportunity for bloggers. A free CMS and hosting that fully supports making money online will be now be enhanced further.

Posted on June 7, 2010 at 7:17 AM

wow, $75! sounds great.. Google always comes up with unique way of promoting its products. :)

Posted on June 7, 2010 at 10:28 AM

It is a good opportunity for earning money online, will try to participate

Posted on June 7, 2010 at 11:07 AM

That's a good opportunity to get more cash from internet. :D
Thanks.

Posted on June 7, 2010 at 12:28 PM

good chance for us to earn money. I've just filled in the form, hope it will be approved soon.

Posted on June 7, 2010 at 5:40 PM

I am planning to take it. Lets see How it works for me.

Posted on June 7, 2010 at 11:02 PM

Looks very nice deal, hope blogspot blogger will use the offer well.

Posted on June 7, 2010 at 11:13 PM
James

Hi, sounds interesting, but the links in your aren't working.

Posted on June 9, 2010 at 12:52 PM

Posted on November 28, 2010 at 3:34 PM

Posted on November 28, 2010 at 3:34 PM

Looks like a good opportunity. I will have to check it out.

Posted on November 28, 2010 at 3:34 PM